We have all heard jokes about tinfoil hats. Turns out there might be some practical truth to that idea. Aluminum foil really does attenuate (lessen) certain EM radiation if electrically grounded and not touching the skin. For those who are heavily bombarded by microwave beams from sources like cellphone towers, which is easy to determine if you have an RF signal detector as I do, blocking these waves with grounded metal sheets goes a long way to lessening the radiation.
A large source of dangerous EM radiation comes in the form of microwaves emitted by cell phone towers. From personal experimentation, and hearing the experiences of others, I am convinced that microwave pollution and intentional targeting can muddle thoughts, induce fatigue, reduce willpower, and maybe even subliminally implant thoughts or entrain emotional states. They may also be used for monitoring purposes.
Using a microwave signal strength meter, I have made several objective observations about these signals:
- they tend to be beamed through the window of a room where one spends the most time, usually the window facing the front street
- they are specifically directed to target and track a person inside his home
- the tracking speed is slow, and when the target moves, the signal takes several seconds or minutes to search and find the target at his new location.
- when the target enters an area in his home that the signal cannot reach, the signal goes on a wide search mode, thinking the target has left his home and is traveling about town.
- when the primary window is blocked off, within days the signal finds another window or thin wall to penetrate
- one can feel the effects of this signal, which may induce a dull headache or pressure in the temples
It appears cell phone towers are generating these signals by triangulating hotspots on selected tracked targets. This would require that computers perform the calculations necessary to alter the signal of each of three cell phone towers so as to triangulate a hotspot of signal at the target’s location. When the target moves, new calculations have to be made, which takes several seconds. Maybe something else generates the beams, like satellites.
These signals may consist of microwave carriers with ELF modulation, and perhaps with audio or text encoded messages. Some possibilities:
- the microwaves resonate with DNA, can penetrate flesh and bone, pass through some walls and windows, and are already in use by cell phones.
- these signals entrain brainwaves into a high-beta state, which causes aggression and stress, or an alpha level that induces hypnotic states and muddled thinking.
- besides the ELF waves that entrain brain states, the carrier may also convey audio messages. I have not verified what these messages are, but they could be something along the lines of “You are angry, You cannot think, You give up, You have no energy, etc…” These audio messages could be modulated into the microwave carrier via frequency modulation, while the ELF brain-entrainment signals could be amplitude modulated.
- there may also be emotional signatures frequency-modulated into the carrier. These can induce anger, frustration, sadness, or essentially any human emotion into susceptible targets
Who is responsible for all this? Probably shadow factions of the military/intelligence community. If they wish to keep the population docile and keep all dissenters from acting upon their dissenting thoughts, no means are unthinkable to accomplish those ends.
What Can Be Done
There are two things you can do. First, you can learn to better cope with these signals. The more you are in control of your own mind and emotions, and the more observant you are about your own behavior, the less influence these signals have upon your thoughts, feelings, and behavior. Knowing is half the battle. Second, you can take additional steps to reduce the level of EM radiation in your home, by blocking these signals.
Standard methods of blocking microwave mind programming signals consist of Faraday cages, but Faraday cages are difficult and expensive to build. Aluminum foil hats actually increase signal exposure by acting as an antenna unless they are grounded, so you can forget about that.
An easy and relatively cost-effective way to block microwaves goes as follows:
1) Obtain these items:
- several emergency foil blankets (also known as space blankets, emergency camping blankets, or mylar foil blankets). These come in small folded packs, found in the camping section of department stores ($3 each).
- “Solderless Banana Plugs” and “Test / Jumper leads” from Radioshack.
- duct tape or masking tape
- RF / MW signal detector, optional but recommended. Here are ones that work: 1) These ones on eBay (good), 2) Zap Checker 180 or 270 (better). DoNOT use the CellSensor, as it’s not designed for measuring cellphone tower beams.
- If you cannot obtain a signal detector, take your best guess at which windows or walls to cover. An ideal choice would be the corner or wall closest to your bed. Any protection is better than no protection. But without a device to measure what’s really there, your subjectivity may get the better of you.
2) Assemble the connecting cables like this:
a) Cut off one of the alligator clips:
b) Strip insulation a half inch from the end:
c) then twist the wires together:
d) insert wire through plastic sleeve, and unscrew metal collar from the plug part (counter clockwise from front).
d) insert wire into the back of the metal plug, through the hole, and fold it back:
e) screw metal collar back on:
f) screw on the plastic sleeve and you’re done.
g) Repeat this for one or two more cables to make a complete set:
Or you can get all the above ready-made from Amazon:
- 12-pack mylar foil blankets for $11 (Amazon link).
- Cables that connect ground and the foil sheets (Amazon link).
- Alligator test leads to connect one sheet to another (Amazon link).
3) Use signal detector to record the relative signal strength from all windows in the room you wish to protect, preferably the office or bedroom.
4) Without gaps, cover the walls or windows with emergency foil blankets, using masking or duct tape to hang up and connect the pieces. It does not matter which side of the blankets faces the wall. If this is too much, then just cover the window. If this is too ugly for you, then you can make a safe room out of a large closet, or put your bed or desk in the corner and cover the half of the walls adjacent to it.
5) Widen the splayed banana plug tip by inserting a knife of thin screwdriver into the gaps, and stick into the ground jack on your electrical outlet. This is the middle one that’s round, not slotted. Connect the alligator clip to the bottom edge of a blanket, so that it grips onto both sides of the foil.
6) Use double-alligator wires to connect one blanket piece to another.
7) Check for incoming radiation, add another blanket where necessary. After an hour or two, check the other windows and compare their signal strength to what you recorded previously. If they are now showing intense incoming radiation, the signal has re-oriented and you must cover that wall or window as well.
You will feel the difference. As an experiment, tape up only half of a grounded blanket, so that you stand before an uncovered window. Then tape up the rest so the window is covered. The pressure in your head may disappear, only to reappear if you pull the blanket down again. If you live in a flat urban area, the field intensities tend to be high.
Microwaves cannot easily penetrate metal, especially grounded metal such as the electrically grounded foil blankets. The reason why emergency blankets are recommended over Reynolds aluminum foil is that these blankets are larger, more durable, and easier to hang up. Though some signal still gets through, and foil does not block pure ELF waves (ones without a higher frequency carrier), this is one step to greatly reducing the level of incoming microwave radiation.
Other Miscellaneous Tips
- for temporary relief, go to the basement, lie on the floor, or move around. These prevent strong hot spots from locking onto you. This may seem paranoid, but test it with a signal detector and you will verify this for yourself.
- use a negative ion generator (air ionizer) to improve the quality of air in your home. Keep the generator away from computer equipment. Negative ions improve your mood, and such generators also create EM noise which interferes slightly with monitoring device. Negative ions and the EM noise also counteracts negative astral and ethereal phenomena.
- avoid ingesting fluoride. Among other places, fluoride is found in commercial soft drinks, bottled or canned ice tea, and tap water. Fluoride impairs willpower and clarity of thought, which makes one more susceptible to microwave mind programming signals. Brita or Pur water filters do not remove fluoride. Try refillable reverse osmosis water jugs, or distilled/purified drinking water.
- if one has a choice, avoid spring mattresses. Use instead air mattresses, waterbeds, wooden cots, or futons. Platform beds made of wood are available to support a futon mattress. Springs are like antennas, and focus EM and ELF energy into your body while you sleep.
- get proper nutrition. This means enough calories, protein, adequate minerals, plenty of clean water, and fresh fruits and vegetables. Being deficient in any of these will cause mental weakness and submissiveness to mind programming signals.
- be in the moment and observe yourself. Question baseless thoughts or emotions you may have, especially negative emotions such as aggression or depression that urge you to act without thinking. Becoming aware of their presence is often enough to deactivate them.
- don’t let the means become an ends. Reducing mind programming signal influences should serve to increase your productivity and efficiency in what you truly desire to do, the goals you choose to follow. Don’t let fear and paranoia displace the importance of following your goals.